Saturday, March 4, 2017

Technology is taking a hold of our classrooms and needs to be interwoven into our work and the students work! Students explore sights like PBSkids and Starfall, but I am moving to integrating and having students independently work with technology to improve their learning. We have grown and I can't wait to share the many ways we incorporate technology into our classroom daily at centers and through lessons. Excited to share our Journey! I've included a link to an article I found supportive to my journey..http://www.teachhub.com/12-easy-ways-use-technology-your-classroom-even-technophobic-teachers.

Image result for stacey altieriInternet Safety Week...

Get up and move...with us...


3 comments:

  1. Wow, the video you included in your post is very thought-provoking. Just when you think you're starting to catch up on new technologies, there are always so many new ones (and that video was published in 2015)!

    I love baking and quilting, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Stacy! What you find exciting to learn I find terrifying. I'm afraid I will be left in the dust! I love GONOODLE and can't wait to incorporate into my day with my boys. I'll be calling on you for support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job Stacey. I got in trouble with my wife for playing that Troll song. She was wondering if I was really "working."

    ReplyDelete